Custom Packaging Slip for WooCommerce Order Shipment
The way you track invoices in WooCommerce can be different, depending on the type of store you are running and what information you need. That being said, a great way to get order information and packing slips is to use the WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips.
WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips is a WooCommerce extension plugin that automatically adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. The plugin comes with a basic template that you can modify while adding your own business information.
It also gives you the ability to create and modify team plates if you know how to write a title code. Not only does it generate a detailed invoice PDF, but it also provides a package slip for your customers. You can print that out and send it to them.
The plugin is part of the massive WooCommerce ecosystem that allows you to quickly and easily sell physical and digital goods online. The WooCommerce PDF Packing Slips plugin comes with a lot of features, none of which will slow your site down.
Some of the main features include:
- The ability to Automatically attach invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails of your choice.
- Download the PDF invoice from the main admin order page.
- Generate PDF invoices and packing slips in bulk when needed.
- Fully customizable HTML/CSS invoice templates.
- Download invoices from the “My Account” page.
- The ability to run sequential invoice numbers.