How to Add Floating Cart at your WooCommerce WebsiteWPThemes
How to Add Floating Cart at your WooCommerce Website | WooCommerce Floating Cart WordPress Plugin
With Woo Floating Cart, you can make your site more interactive, a cart icon with item count will always be visible on all pages and a sliding cart will be triggered when your site visitors wish to purchase an item.
The cart displays the total items and a checkout button in order to make the purchase process easier for your client. You can also enable the full checkout form within the floating cart which will let customers place orders directly without having to load a new page.
It might have been observed that your website visitors are adding your products to the cart, but then leave your store without finalizing their purchase. You came so close to securing a sale, but it did not turn up. If this scenario sounds familiar, you can try to add WooCommerce floating cart. Adding a product to the cart is a good thing even if the visitors did not convert yet, you have won half the battle because they are interested in what you are offering.
WooCommerce Floating Cart Features:
- Change Cart Width and Height
- Change Counter Position
- Custom Colors and Backgrounds
- Custom Icons
- Customize using WordPress Customizer Live Preview
- Multiple loading spinner animations
- Enable Fly To Cart animation
- Exclude pages from displaying the cart
- Device Visibility options
- Ajax Add to cart also supported on Single Product pages