How to show conditional content to visitorsWPThemes
Yes, it is possible:
- You can show different content on page or post to different users
- You can show different content based on geolocation filtration
- You can show different content to selected users
- You can show different content for new vs returning visitors
- You can show different content to vistos who are coming through Google Ads or other ad campaign
and there are many such combinations of conditions through which you can actually control what to show and whom.
Isn’t it interesting? It can be done simply by using a premium plugin called If-So.
Simply user visitors are not the same, why show the same content on the website page to all visitors ?
If-So is a simple WordPress plugin, allowing you to add or replace content on your website based on the visitors’ profile or interaction with the site. Your visitors will engage,convert and buy more.
You can use this plugin for any page builder, it works with all. Good part is that it is very simple to use and put conditions for showing the content to selected users on different parameters.
Create conditional content based on users interaction with your favorite plugins: product added to the cart, membership level, course completion, and more and boost your website conversion rate.