How to Make WordPress Simpler and Easier to Use for Clients | Edit Role Wise Menu Item
As a WordPress site owner, the WordPress admin dashboard is the most important part of your website. It’s like a control center where you can find all the information, tools, and plugins to manage your site easily. You can create new pages, change themes, and set up your entire site with just a few clicks. The WordPress dashboard has improved a lot over the years, but some may still find it a bit dull because it only has a few widgets that might not be very useful.
The default dashboard may not cater to all the different needs of website owners, like adding extra widgets or menu items or changing the overall look and feel of the interface. To do these things, one needs to use plugins. There are several plugins available that can help you customize the WordPress admin dashboard. They not only improve how your website looks to visitors but also make the dashboard easier to use and manage.
Using Admin Menu Editor Pro you can achieve the following:
- Hide menus from specific roles or users.
- Organize the menu using drag and drop.
- Choose from over 600 menu icons.
- Change menu colors.
- Create new menu items.
- Make menus open in a new tab or an iframe.
- Import and export menu settings.
- Hide individual plugins.
- Apply custom branding to the admin interface.
- Edit the Admin Bar (WordPress Toolbar).