How to Create, Edit, and Delete WooCommerce Order Status | WooCoommerce Custom Order Status
How to Create, Edit, and Delete WooCommerce Order Status | WooCoommerce Custom Order Status and Email Manager
Streamline your order management with the WooCommerce Custom Order Status Manager plugin. This powerful tool allows you to create, edit, and delete custom order statuses, seamlessly integrating them into your WooCommerce workflow. Say goodbye to the limitations of default order statuses and tailor your order management system to match your unique business needs.
With the plugin, you can easily distinguish orders by creating custom statuses, making it simple to prioritize and fulfill orders efficiently. You can also edit core order statuses to align them with your specific branding or terminology. Additionally, the plugin enables automated email notifications for status changes, ensuring that customers and shop administrators are always informed of updates and changes.
Integrate custom order statuses into your order actions or bulk actions for a seamless fulfillment workflow. Whether it’s processing, packaging, or shipping, you can create a streamlined flow that matches your business requirements precisely. Optimize your WooCommerce store’s order management system with the Custom Order Status Manager plugin and deliver exceptional customer service with ease.
The WooCommerce Custom Order Status Manager plugin offers the following key features:
- Create custom order statuses with icons or action buttons.
- Display order status descriptions to customers on the “View Order” page.
- Edit WooCommerce core statuses and set a “next status” for new action buttons.
- Use “Next Statuses” to create a seamless fulfillment workflow and add order action buttons.
- Add bulk actions for new statuses in the orders list.
- Rearrange order statuses by drag-and-drop in the admin.
- Use status icons instead of text badges in the “Orders” list.
- Include orders with custom statuses in shop reports.
- Mark order statuses as “Paid” to include download links, purchase notes, or other features.
- Mark order statuses as “requires payment” to show “Pay” and “Cancel” links to customers.
- Add new order emails triggered by status changes.
- Edit email content via new templates.
- Import existing custom statuses from custom code or other plugins.
- Safely delete custom statuses without losing orders.