How to Copy Paste Sections, Rows from Pages and PostsWPThemes
How to Copy Paste Sections, Rows from Pages and Posts | WPBakery Page Builder Content Elements Across Pages
To copy and paste rows or columns across pages in WPBakery Page Builder, you can follow these steps:
- Select the row or column you want to copy by clicking on it.
- Right-click on the selected element and select “Copy”.
- Go to the page where you want to paste the copied element.
- Right-click on the page and select “Paste”.
- The copied row or column should now be added to the page.
But most of the time it works in a different manner. What is the best option?
WPBakery Page Builder Clipboard allows you to copy/cut and paste single content elements or stack of content elements across pages without ever leaving the WPBakery Page Builder to interface with the following features:
- Copy/cut sections/rows together with content and settings – single or stacked!
- Copy/cut the content of columns with one click!
- Copy/cut single content elements – or create a stack of elements even from different columns on different pages!
- Paste below other elements on the same page or any other page!
- Paste sections/rows on empty pages or content elements in empty columns!
- Copy/cut and paste from the back end to the front end and vice versa!
- Export/Import: save, share, and transfer between domains!
- Google Cloud: save named clipboard content online, and load it directly to the clipboard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.