How to change the look of WordPress Admin
How to change the look of WordPress Admin | Customize and Whitelabel WP Admin Screen
If you are creating a website for your client using WordPress CMS and don’t want to share the WP Admin credentials with default look, you have the best way to present the WordPress Admin screen in a customized manner, and you can Whitelabel the WordPress CMS Admin using the WordPress Admin Theme.
WordPress Admin Theme is a WordPress plugin and a powerful tool to customize your WordPress admin. It will totally white label the WordPress admin section. With WPShapere you have the ability to offer your customers a complete new admin dashboard with your brand name.
WPShapere has a Simple to use user interface to manage the colors and elements of the WordPress admin theme.
Unlimited color options + 16 pre-made Pro themes.
- Flat Default design.
- White Label Branding.
- Upload custom logo for login and dashboard pages.
- Hide, rename and sort admin menu items.
- Privilege Users who can access all menu items.
- RTL Compatibility.
- Custom Icons for admin menu items
- Custom login Theme.
- Manage and Create custom dashboard widgets.
- Hide unwanted widgets from the dashboard.
- Manage Admin Bar elements.